Natural and Organic Tahini
At Once Again Nut Butter, our company is proud to provide a wide range of organic, natural plant-based nut butter and seed butter products. In addition to our selection of organic honey, gluten-free peanut butter, roasted almond butter, and chocolate hazelnut butter spreads, we also feature hemp seed butter, organic sunflower seed butter, and Tahini products.
Kosher-certified and non-GMO verified, our delicious and natural plant-based spreads are keto-friendly, gluten-free, and created using only the finest ingredients.
Our Tahini butter is made from organic sesame seeds that are also lightly roasted and milled to creamy perfection. Our advice is to stir and refrigerate or freeze once the jar has been opened. At Once Again Nut Butter, we work hard to provide a sustainable and tasty product.
Much like our organic hazelnut butter and natural crunchy peanut butter products, our sesame Tahini butter can be immediately enjoyed as a spread on sandwiches, crackers, or used to create a number of delicious treats. Once Again Nut Butter offers a variety of creative Tahini recipes to enhance breakfast, lunch, and dessert. Check out our online shop today to browse our natural and organic seed butter spreads. To learn more, give us a call!
Tahini Nutritional Info
Download Tahini Nutritional Info PDF
Top 3 Excellent reasons to eat more tahini:
- Eat it daily for a decreased risk in cardiovascular disease and developing type 2 diabetes.
- Tahini contains anti-inflammatory antioxidants!
- Tahini has compounds that promote brain health and protect nerve cells.
Each 2 tablespoons serving of tahini provides the following nutrients, minerals, and vitamins:
- Protein. Tahini contains about 6 grams of plant-based protein per 2-tbsp serving. This counts toward the recommended dietary allowances (RDA) for women of 46 grams and 56 grams for men, which varies by age and activity level.
- Magnesium. With about 28 milligrams of magnesium, each serving helps towards the RDA of 400–420 mg in men and 310–320 in women. Magnesium is essential for health, playing a role in over 300 chemical processes in the body.
- Phosphorous. Each serving contains 220 milligrams of phosphorus, which is about 31 percent of the RDA of 700mg for adults. Phosphorus helps the body to build healthy cells and bones and helps cells to produce energy.
- Zinc. A serving of tahini provides 1.4 mg of zinc. This is 12 percent of the recommended daily intake of 11 mg for men, and 17.5 percent of the RDA of 8 mg for women. Zinc is necessary for immunity, protein synthesis, and DNA formation.
- Copper. Tahini contains 0.4 mg of copper per serving, which makes 24 percent of the RDA for adults. Copper together with iron enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves and immune function.
- Folate. With about 29 milligrams of folate per serving, tahini provides almost 8 percent of an adult’s RDA. Our body requires folate to make DNA and other genetic material, it is also required for cells to divide. There is an increased need for folic acid during pregnancy to prevent neural tube defects in the fetus.
- Fiber. A serving of tahini provides 3 grams of fiber, contributing to the daily recommended of 25 to 30 grams. Fiber is beneficial in weight management, decreasing risk for diabetes type 2 and coronary artery disease by lowering cholesterol levels.
Health benefits of tahini:
- Tahini is a great source of phosphorus and manganese, both of which play vital roles in bone health. It’s also high in thiamine (vitamin B1) and vitamin B6, which are important for energy production.
- Rich in antioxidants with potential capacity to lower our risks for certain cancers.
- Lowers risk for heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
- Contains anti-inflammatory components with possibility of treating asthma for example.
- Helps protect liver and kidney function.
- Great source of plant-based protein.
Good fit for:
- Plant-based diet
- Gluten-free diet
- High protein diet
- Vegan and vegetarians
- Paleo diet
- Mediterranean diet
- Nut allergy
Check Out a Few of Our Tahini Organic Seed Butter Options: