Sunflower Seed Butter
Natural and Organic Sunflower Seed Butter made in peanut free facility!
At Once Again Nut Butter, our company is proud to provide a wide range of organic, natural plant-based nut butter and seed butter products. In addition to our selection of organic honey, gluten-free peanut butter, roasted almond butter, and chocolate hazelnut butter spreads, we also feature hemp seed butter and organic sunflower seed butter products.
Kosher-certified and non-GMO verified, our delicious and natural plant-based spreads are keto-friendly, gluten-free, and created using only the finest ingredients. For instance, our organic sunflower seed butter is created by roasting organically-grown sunflower seeds and milling them smooth with organic sugar cane and salt for a product that is full of flavor and protein. In addition to our traditional sunflower seed butter, we also carry creamy organic sunflower hemp seed butter made with hemp oil.
Quick Answers! Our advice is to stir and refrigerate or freeze once the jar has been opened. At Once Again Nut Butter, we work hard to provide a sustainable and tasty product.
Is Sunflower butter vegan? YES!
Much like our organic hazelnut butter and natural crunchy peanut butter products, our organic sunflower seed butters can be immediately enjoyed as a spread on sandwiches, crackers, or used to create a number of delicious treats. Once Again Nut Butter offers a variety of creative organic sunflower seed butter recipes to enhance breakfast, lunch, and dessert. Check out our online shop today to browse our natural and organic seed butter spreads. To learn more, give us a call! Check out our Sunflower Seed Butter Recipe page for ideas on how to enjoy it.
Sunflower Seed Butter Nutritional Info
Download Sunflower Seed Butter Nutritional Info PDF
Top 3 Excellent reasons to eat more sunflower seed butter:
- More unsaturated fat than nut butters! And no cholesterol, making it a heart healthy food.
- A source of fiber, and easy to digest. For those with a nut allergy, sunflower seed butter is a perfect substitution for recipes and all other ways can enjoy it!
- It’s plant-based protein, fiber and healthy fats combination leaves you feeling satiated and energized.
Each 2 tablespoons serving of sunflower seed butter provides the following nutrients, minerals, and vitamins:
- Protein. Sunflower seed butter contains about 5 grams of plant-based protein per 2-tbsp serving. This counts toward the recommended dietary allowances (RDA) for women of 46 grams and 56 grams for men, which varies by age and activity level.
- Magnesium. With about 118 milligrams of magnesium, each serving helps towards the RDA of 400–420 mg in men and 310–320 in women. Magnesium is essential for health, playing a role in over 300 chemical processes in the body.
- Phosphorous. Each serving contains 236 milligrams of phosphorus, which is about 34 percent of the RDA of 700mg for adults. Phosphorus helps the body to build healthy cells and bones and helps cells to produce energy.
- Zinc. A serving of cashew butter provides 1.6 mg of zinc. This is 12 percent of the recommended daily intake of 11 mg for men, and 20 percent of the RDA of 8 mg for women. Zinc is necessary for immunity, protein synthesis, and DNA formation.
- Copper. Cashew butter contains 0.6 mg of copper per serving, which makes 30 percent of the RDA for adults. Copper together with iron enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves and immune function.
- Folate. With about 76 milligrams of folate per serving, sunflower seed butter provides almost 6 percent of an adult’s RDA. Our body requires folate to make DNA and other genetic material, it is also required for cells to divide. There is an increased need for folic acid during pregnancy to prevent neural tube defects in the fetus.
- Fiber. A serving of sunflower seed butter provides 3 grams of fiber, contributing to the daily recommended of 25 to 30 grams. Fiber is beneficial in weight management, decreasing risk for diabetes type 2 and coronary artery disease by lowering cholesterol levels.
- Vitamin E. Sunflower seed butter provides almost 59 percent of an adult’s RDA of 15 mg. Vitamin E is an important vitamin required for the proper function of many organs in the body. It is also an antioxidant.
Health benefits of sunflower seed butter:
- Excellent source of vitamin E, protecting our cells from damage
- Contain about 47% daily value for vitamin B1, fighting fatigue and helping our body convert the foods we eat into actual energy.
- Fights stress due to its high magnesium content.
- Muscle building
- Great for blood and bone health, also to prevent anemia.
Good fit for:
- Plant-based diet
- Gluten-free diet
- High protein diet
- Vegan and vegetarians
- Paleo diet
- Mediterranean diet
- Nut allergy
Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy, tree nuts, and on equipment that processes sesame.
Check Out a Few of Our Organic Sunflower Seed Butter Options: (note: Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy, tree nuts, and on equipment that processes sesame. )