Chocolate Almond Popcorn
You can surely enjoy them right out of the jar with a spoon, but here are my top 10 healthy ways to enjoy my Once Again Almond Butter daily without going over my daily caloric goals.
- Chocolate Almond Popcorn: Popcorn (air popped preferred) drizzled with almond butter, chocolate and sprinkle unsweetened coconut. For about 8 cups of popcorn: 2 tablespoons of Almond Butter plus ½ cup dark chocolate chips and place in microwave for 7 seconds at a time, stirring until completely melted. Drizzle over popcorn and try not to eat the whole bowl at once!
- Almond Banana Smoothie: 1 cup of your preferred milk (suggested: almond milk), 1 banana, 2 tablespoons of Once Again Lightly toasted Almond Butter and blend until smooth.
- Breakfast of champs: 1 cup Greek yogurt mixed with 1 tablespoon of Almond Butter, top it off with your favorite granola.
- Move over PB&J, make room for Almond Butter and sliced strawberries. Whole grain bread, spread Once Again Almond Butter on both sides, slice strawberries thin and add to the middle. Close sandwich and grill it. The secret is using whole fruit instead of jelly, it really does take this to another level.
- Only have one minute? No problem. Whole grain bread, spread Once Again Almond Butter and sprinkle unsweetened coconut flakes on top. Gourmet in under a minute!
- Warm Almond Banana Desert: slice a banana lengthwise into two. Spread about 2 tablespoons of almond butter, top it with 2 tablespoons of oats and crushed almonds. Microwave for about 45 seconds. Enjoy it while it’s hot!
- Almond Dip: ½ cup of Once Again Almond Butter mixed with ½ cup Greek style yogurt. Serve with sliced fruit, perfect for holiday appetizer or a play date with lots of kids!
- Almond Oatmeal: ½ cup rolled oats, 1/3 cup preferred milk and 2 tablespoons of Once Again Almond butter, mix well and microwave for 45 seconds.
- Chocolate Almond Shake: 2 scoops of chocolate frozen yogurt, ½ cup preferred milk, 2 tablespoons of almond Butter. Once you try this a plain chocolate milkshake will never be the same gain.
- Almond Bread Pudding: if you have 2-day old bread even better, cut it up into small cubes, place in microwave safe bowl, cover it with your preferred milk, drizzle about 2 tablespoons of Once Again Almond Butter and 1 tablespoon of honey. Take it to the microwave for 60 seconds. Enjoy it warm!
Chocolate Almond Popcorn
of Once Again Creamy Almond Butter
dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
For about 8 cups of popcorn: 2 tablespoons of Almond Butter plus ½ cup dark chocolate chips and place in microwave for 7 seconds at a time, stirring until completely melted. Drizzle over popcorn and try not to eat the whole bowl at once! Good luck.
You may also like these recipes…