Natural and Organic Peanut Butter Products
At Once Again Nut Butter, we’ve taken the classic peanut butter and revamped it to be even better and equally as delicious as any other peanut butter products you may have tried. Continuing the tradition of providing high-quality organic nut butter products, our certified organic peanut butter won’t separate and requires little to no stirring. Our organic peanut butter products are free of hydrogenated oils, so you’ll be sure to enjoy our yummy peanut butter without any harmful additives.
Made from only the finest dry roasted peanuts, we pride ourselves on offering a wide selection of products guaranteed to suit every taste. Whether you’re looking for vegan or high-protein peanut butter options, our products are sure to please.
At Once Again Nut Butter, our company strives to create a healthy wholesome product loved by both children and adults alike. Most of our products are available in either 12 oz. or 16 oz. jars.
In addition, we also carry bulk peanut butter available in 9 lb tubs for anyone to purchase and great for our food service clients, as well as convenient single serving nut butter packs of our delicious creamy no salt peanut butter spread, ideal for camping, picnics, or school lunches.
Proudly offering a variety of styles including smooth, crunchy, unsweetened, and no salt peanut butter spreads, we also carry a selection of old-fashioned no-stir organic peanut butter products. Staying true to our mission to provide natural and organic products, we also offer vegan peanut butter and gluten-free butter snacks to accommodate a wide variety of dietary concerns. Looking for fun and creative ways to enjoy this childhood favorite? Check out our organic peanut butter recipes collection. Whether you prefer smooth, creamy, or natural crunchy peanut butter, we offer helpful tips on how to make delicious snacks everyone will love.
Peanut Butter Nutritional Info
Download Peanut Nutritional Info PDF
Top 3 Excellent reasons to eat more peanut butter:
- Peanuts are a healthy plant protein: peanuts have more protein than any other nut. They contain all 20 amino acids, including arginine which is crucial for heart health.
- Peanuts have complex carbohydrates and fiber: they help you feel fuller longer and it helps feed the beneficial bacteria in your microbiome.
- Peanuts are high in antioxidants: they have as many as fruits like strawberries! Antioxidants help your body counteract oxidative stress that can lead to chronic disease. Peanuts contain one particularly potent antioxidant, resveratrol. Resveratrol may help reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and cancer.
Each 2 tablespoons serving of peanut butter provides the following nutrients, minerals, and vitamins:
- Protein. Peanut butter contains about 7 to 8 grams of plant-based protein per 2-tbsp serving. This counts toward the recommended dietary allowances (RDA) for women of 46 grams and 56 grams for men, which varies by age and activity level.
- Magnesium. With about 57 milligrams of magnesium, each serving helps towards the RDA of 400–420 mg in men and 310–320 in women. Magnesium is essential for health, playing a role in over 300 chemical processes in the body.
- Phosphorous. Each serving contains about 107 milligrams of phosphorus, which is about 15.3 percent of the RDA of 700mg for adults. Phosphorus helps the body to build healthy cells and bones and helps cells to produce energy.
- Zinc. A serving of peanut butter provides about 0.8 mg of zinc. This is 7.7 percent of the recommended daily intake of 11 mg for men, and 10.6 percent of the RDA of 8 mg for women. Zinc is necessary for immunity, protein synthesis, and DNA formation.
- Niacin. Peanut butter contains 4.21 mg of niacin per serving, which makes a useful contribution towards a person’s recommended intake of 14 to 16 mg. Niacin benefits digestion and nerve function and helps produce energy.
- Vitamin B-6. With 0.17 g of vitamin B-6 per serving, peanut butter provides almost 14 percent of an adult’s RDA of 1.3 mg. Vitamin B-6 plays a role in over 100 enzyme reactions in the body and may be necessary for heart and immune system health.
- Fiber. A serving of peanut butter provides 2 grams of fiber, contributing to the daily recommended of 25 to 30 grams. Fiber is beneficial in weight management, decreasing risk for diabetes type 2 and coronary artery disease by lowering cholesterol levels.
Health benefits of peanut butter:
- Weight management
- Improved heart health
- Managing blood sugar levels
- Reduced risk for breast disease
- Improved muscle mass building
Good fit for:
- Plant-based diet
- Gluten-free diet
- High protein diet
- Vegan and vegetarians
- Mediterranean diet
Our Line of Organic Peanut Butter Products Include:
For a satisfying and healthy snack, count on Once Again Nut Butter. Browse the list below to start enjoying any of our
fine peanut butter products today! For more information, view our
online store, or contact Once Again Nut Butter today.