Explore the Health Benefits of Hazelnut Butter
Hazelnut butters, as well as other nut butters, are becoming popular for their health benefits as well as their delicious tastes. Hazelnut butter is a great source of antioxidants, fiber, protein, Vitamin E, and unsaturated fats. Eating more hazelnuts and hazelnut butters can help you with the following potential health issues:
- Heart Disease – People who eat more nuts and nut butters are less vulnerable to heart disease. Eating about 28 grams, or two tablespoons, at least twice a week will help keep your heart strong.
- Type 2 Diabetes – Nuts help control weight gain, high levels of sugar, and excessive fats in your blood. This helps prevent or control Type 2 Diabetes.
- High Cholesterol – Like other tree nuts, hazelnuts have been shown to help stabilize cholesterol when it gets too high. This helps protect your body from stroke and heart disease.
- Weight Control – While it’s true that nuts are high in fat, the fact that it’s unsaturated fat means that they can actually help stabilize your blood sugar and insulin. Nuts have other benefits that can help with your weight control goals. The high protein and fiber content in hazelnuts help keep you feeling full and energized. They will also help your body burn more energy even when you’re resting. Hazelnut butter, and other nut butters, when eaten in moderation, can help with your weight.
- Nutrition – Hazelnuts are packed with nutrients and other good things in order to keep your body healthy and strong. Our hazelnut butters, along with our other nut butters, are free of added salt, sugar, preservatives, and unhealthy fats in order to maximize the health benefits.
Does Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Have Health Benefits?
Many popular chocolate hazelnut butters mention sugar and palm oil as the first products in their ingredient lists, making them more sugar and saturated fat spreads than hazelnut spreads. Once Again Nut Butter is committed to providing our customers with delicious products that are low in added sugar. Our organic chocolate hazelnut butters are sourced from high-quality ingredients and, when consumed in moderation, can offer just as many health benefits as regular hazelnut butters – they’re just a little more indulgent!
Indulge Your Sweet Tooth with Our New Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
As part of our tradition of providing satisfying gluten-free nut butter spreads, Once Again Nut Butter is proud to offer a new line of gourmet nut butters we call “Amoré.” New for 2018, and like most of our other fine all-natural nut butter and organic peanut butter products, our organic hazelnut spreads are made using only the finest food service nut ingredients with no cholesterol or trans-fat.
With the added elements of cocoa and milk, this gourmet hazelnut butter can be combined with fruit, biscotti, or added as a topping to elevate any snack into a low-guilt treat that you’ll love.
In addition to hazelnut, our new gourmet nut butters also include our traditional organic almond butter now enhanced with milk chocolate or white chocolate made from only high-quality cocoa butter. If you’re looking for healthy, natural, plant-based spreads to satisfy your sweet tooth, be sure to check out our Amoré nut butters below.
Looking for inspiration on how to add our chocolate hazelnut butter to your homemade treats? Browse our organic hazelnut butter recipes section for more information.
We are proud to introduce select gourmet items including:
NEW PRODUCTS COMING SOON:
To read more about our chocolate hazelnut butter visit our online shop and place your order today.