Natural Cashew Butters, Organic Cashew Butter & Bulk Cashew Butters
At Once Again Nut Butter, we pride ourselves on using only the finest cashews to create our organic creamy concoctions. Whether you are looking for bulk cashew butters for food service work or gluten-free cashew butter, organic cashew butter products to create your own unique healthy snacks, our company is sure to have the right product for you. Check out our organic cashew butter recipes for inspiration or visit our online shop to place your order. We proudly offer a wide selection of organic and vegan nut butter products. In addition, we also carry gluten-free, kosher, and sodium-free options.
Benefits of Cashew Butter
Like other plant-based nut butters, cashew butter comes with a variety of health benefits. Slightly lower in fat than other nut butters, cashew butter is one of the best sources for monounsaturated fatty acids, essential amino acids, and magnesium. These nutrients benefit your metabolism, your sugar and cholesterol control, your bone health, and blood pressure.
The long-term health benefits that high protein nut butters bring cannot be overstated. Controlling your blood sugar levels helps with weight loss and can even help ward off diabetes by decreasing your insulin resistance. Healthy fats like monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats are great for heart health.
Whether you’re looking for a healthy option to supplement a workout or just want something to snack on, cashew butter is perfect for your needs.
So Many Ways to Enjoy Our Organic Cashew Butter
Our line of natural and organic cashew butter products are made through the process of milling. Using a dash of safflower oil, we’re able to create a spreadable and tasty treat. Oil separation may occur naturally with our organic cashew butter. To prevent this, stir and refrigerate or freeze to enjoy later.
Offering organic cashew butter in 12oz, 16, oz jars, as well as bulk, and snack options, Once Again Nut Butter is dedicated to bringing you only the best in natural and organic products. Have a question about our cashew products? Contact our team today!
Cashew Butter Nutritional Info
Download Cashew Nutritional Info PDF
Top 3 Excellent reasons to eat more cashew butter:
- Nutrient dense! Cashews are packed with plant-based protein as well as calcium, iron, vitamin E, riboflavin and healthy fats.
- Cashews can help control blood-sugar levels in the body. This is great news for those at risk for diabetes or anyone weight management.
- Good for your heart! Cashew butter is loaded with monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats which contributes to keeping harmful cholesterol levels low while boosting HDL, the good cholesterol.
Each 2 tablespoons serving of cashew butter provides the following nutrients, minerals, and vitamins:
- Protein. Cashew butter contains about 5 grams of plant-based protein per 2-tbsp serving. This counts toward the recommended dietary allowances (RDA) for women of 46 grams and 56 grams for men, which varies by age and activity level.
- Magnesium. With about 83 milligrams of magnesium, each serving helps towards the RDA of 400–420 mg in men and 310–320 in women. Magnesium is essential for health, playing a role in over 300 chemical processes in the body.
- Phosphorous. Each serving contains 146 milligrams of phosphorus, which is about 14 percent of the RDA of 700mg for adults. Phosphorus helps the body to build healthy cells and bones and helps cells to produce energy.
- Zinc. A serving of cashew butter provides 1.6 mg of zinc. This is 12 percent of the recommended daily intake of 11 mg for men, and 20 percent of the RDA of 8 mg for women. Zinc is necessary for immunity, protein synthesis, and DNA formation.
- Copper. Cashew butter contains 0.8 mg of copper per serving, which makes 36 percent of the RDA for adults. Copper together with iron enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves and immune function.
- Folate. With about 22 milligrams of folate per serving, cashew butter provides almost 6 percent of an adult’s RDA. Our body requires folate to make DNA and other genetic material, it is also required for cells to divide. There is an increased need for folic acid during pregnancy to prevent neural tube defects in the fetus.
- Fiber. A serving of cashew butter provides 1 grams of fiber, contributing to the daily recommended of 25 to 30 grams. Fiber is beneficial in weight management, decreasing risk for diabetes type 2 and coronary artery disease by lowering cholesterol levels.
Health benefits of cashew butter:
- Rich in healthy fats, improving cardiac health and preventing heart disease
- Weight management
- Helps regulate blood sugar
- Muscle building
- High in tryptophan which helps boost serotonin, the neurotransmitter responsible for boosting happiness.
- Great for blood and bone health, also to prevent anemia.
Good fit for:
- Plant-based diet
- Gluten-free diet
- High protein diet
- Vegan and vegetarians
- Paleo diet
- Mediterranean diet
Explore Our Fine Natural & Organic Cashew Butter Products: